Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

A walk in silence by the beach...

Somewhere between these ever-rising waves...
Somewhere under this vast stretch of blue...
Somewhere on the roads of some part of Southern India I found myself back again today!
Didn't know when I woke up that it was THAT a BRIGHT day !

The short trip to pondicherry 
who knew would give me back so much....
It's no lecturer's effect...no psychologist's therapy
but just mother nature's touch...

So I woke up this morning not in my twin sized bed
Remembering every word you said...
Walked a mile, by the shore ,in silence 
The fog ...the beach ..everything looked so picturistique
Seemed like a perfect picture taken by the divine's camera lens.

The vast blue sky questioned me if I was happy
But all I could respond was my cry...
I cried so loud that it felt like it was so much to take in...
And if I kept in a little more
.... I would have died .
There was a rush of emotions and I let it all go
Felt like it was the last extent to which I could feel low..

 Nature welcomed me with open hands
and I screamed out and cried
And forgave everyone who ever hurt me or lied.

And I feel freedom in my veins now, just don't know why.

I transformed into something else today...
I guess ; A better human being!
You can feel the freedom too people
It's all around....
But may be you are just not seeing!