Tuesday 22 January 2013

Fall

Sneak in my room, turn on the light.
It'll be dark soon, don't you bring home any fights.

Sit by me and we'll talk for hours.
Forget the world and those scars.

There isn't any guarantee to life nor there is any to death!
Neither to survival nor to last breath!

I know you've gone through a lot in the past, 
but don't you just go crying- "why did it not last !"

I know it baby, even I have been through it all!
Don't you cry-
my baby,  my princess, my doll!

Smile O smile, you have been sad enough lately,
Dance O dance, though life 'yeah it's been real tough lately!'

The night is to fade and it's time for you to shine!
Now it's time for you to shine, my dear sunshine.

No one was ever worth your tears!
Sooner or later you will realise.
Fall for someone over again but this time, just be a little wise.

You've gone through a lot in the past!
Scary it seems, but baby this is just the start!


2 comments:

  1. Above one of your lines (stanzas) stuck out to me:

    No one was ever worth your tears sooner or later you will realize

    Fall for someone over again but this time just be a little wise...


    While reading this, one particular saying came to mind

    "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you."


    This poem reminds me of either a mother comforting her daughter who just broke up with a guy not worth his salt, or a sister being there for her sister and giving advice for the same circumstances.

    I can picture everything here in my head like a movie scene, with break-up chocolate, romantic flicks, and all the works!


    Well done on this. Very sentimental. I like.


    (I do believe you've got a thing for preserving the joy in yourself and others)


    Not a bad trait. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you so much mam :)
    thank you loads for your appreciation !!!

    ReplyDelete

Ink

Ink splashing upon that blank lonely page,  making love to the emptiness  in her life.  Wanting to make her feel free  from her cage, o...