Thursday 10 January 2013

Miss Nobody

Hey, here I am! 
I am Miss Nobody. 
Do you know me? 
You say you know me?
Then why can you not see?  
I got a beautiful heart,
which is yours if you with to keep.
I ain't greedy, I ain't proud.
I just want to stay away from the crowd.

Aggression is what I don't show, for
 I just don't want to let you go. 
I am rare, one of my kind.
A girl with heart but more of mind!
I don't judge you in any way!
I could count more of my qualities,
have you got just nothing to say?
 
I tolerate you at your worst,
someone who could quench your thirst! 
Have you closed your eyes?
I don't say- 'I love you' and just play! 
Have you got just nothing to say ?
For you, I am just a "nobody." 
You don't know me, do you?
Ofcourse, how could you!
I don't exist for you.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Cool yo!
    seem 2 b in a confuzd state!
    Brilliant! This is osm!
    Yes, whn ur dull , ur a great writer!
    But yes, turn it into hapiness!
    Njoy life!
    Keep d dashing smile!
    tudy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely,i jus hope you're seen miss nobody by somebody at least.
    But we hear you lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot @tudy :)
    vtusai....i did not really get your comment ?

    ReplyDelete

Ink

Ink splashing upon that blank lonely page,  making love to the emptiness  in her life.  Wanting to make her feel free  from her cage, o...