Google+ Followers

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Miss Nobody

hey here i am
i am miss nobody...do u know me?
 

oh so u say u know me?
den y cant u see?
 

i got a beautiful heart ....
...but m craving for your love from d very start
 

it cud b anything....may it be just a coffee or a cup of tea...
out of my ego i announce that one day i want u to be my not only would be
 

i ain't greedy i ain't proud
i just wanna stay away frm that crowd
i am not jealous nor possessive just a little way too
obsessive...
aggression is what i don show ....and so i wont let u go
i am rare ....one of my kind
a girl with heart but more of mind
i am not who judges u in any way .
....m not even 1 who minds if u gay ...
have u got just nothing to say?
 

i am the one who tolerates u at your worst and am just
sum1 who can quench your thirst
 

don't u realize or have u closed your eyes?
i don't say i love u and just play....
i don't run after u and make ups everyday
have u got just nothing to say ?
oh i m just "nobody"
do u know me ? no u don't !
well u cannot because i just DON'T EXIST !
can't you see ?