Friday 11 January 2013

Love what is it?

Love, what is it?
She says more than friendship.
He says lust.
Love, what is it?

Sometime later the bubble of dreams will just burst.
Love, what is it?
Meditation some say!
OK! Then why are people seen breaking apart every other day?

Love, what is it? 
Life, they say!
Well, I lead a better life than you lovestruck people in every possible way!

Love, what is it?
A word just a word tha just gives you pain, I'd say
'Something that makes you go insane,
 makes you cry every other day!'


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and bittersweet. What I got out of this is there's more to life than love, and that love is everything and nothing at all.

    A bit contradictory, in fact. I think I've just been told to not waste my life on love only, and to learn to enjoy more things than heartbreak.

    I could probably go on and on, but I'll start going in circles if I keep talking.

    So anyways, lovely post! Thank you so much for sharing.

    Love is a lot of things, but there's gotta be more to life than love only.

    Or at least, one should hope so. *insert sheepish grin*

    Else we're all doomed to a world of chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rightly said @raheema :)
    thank you so much that you liked it ..

    ReplyDelete

Ink

Ink splashing upon that blank lonely page,  making love to the emptiness  in her life.  Wanting to make her feel free  from her cage, o...