Wednesday 15 July 2020

Destination unknown



Driving on those curvy roads 

with a destination unknown 

Alone with my backpack

Having come so far

away from home,

Venturing into the wild unexplored

Beautiful rivers, water falls, forest core zones

And mountains out of bounds 

Untouched by tourists and their drones 

Where humanity makes love to nature

Air, water and sky mourns

Or co-exists together

And greatness is born. 

There is peace in exploring new places-

Not many may understand!

What it is to have a drink or two in a foreign land.

Waking up before dawn to watch sunrise-

Dive deep in the sea or play with dunes of sand.

Travelling to these places is what makes me feel alive 

Taste different foods, 

live a different life.

I know it’s a dream many dream

and I know I naive 

I am not on drugs honey,

but I can’t let go of this high.


- udbhavi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink

Ink splashing upon that blank lonely page,  making love to the emptiness  in her life.  Wanting to make her feel free  from her cage, o...