Wednesday 15 July 2020

True love

I cannot keep writing poems

For a love that smelled

liked mix fruit jam

but tasted sour!

I cannot keep giving a damn 

and wasting away my precious hours

when his love was a cactus

instead of a bunch of flowers!

I cannot keep remembering his birthdays

those precious special dates 

And how devilishly handsome he looked in those shades

For it pains me to remember it all

You should rise in love, and not fall

I tell myself 

again and again 

that he cheated- it makes me feel sane

But he did not! 



My love hangs like a shirt freshly ironed for a no work day.

All efforts in vain!

And he got no shame,

in posting pictures with the bitch 

who is mad in love, 

ready is to be tamed!

She doesn’t know 

what has she got into.

It’s a bloodbath,

He is a psychopath!

True love-

my dear, is something 

you’ll wish you never had!



-udbhavi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink

Ink splashing upon that blank lonely page,  making love to the emptiness  in her life.  Wanting to make her feel free  from her cage, o...